Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference at the Mission Home

Area: Waipiolani Ward, Oahu
Companion: Elder Stulce

This week was pretty nice!  We finally got to teach, Brad, one of our investigators.  He's a really cool guy and I think that he might have potential for baptism.  We also had lessons with Tatiana shes around 14 she wants to be baptized we just have to get her to church.  We also taught another little girl named Kiana she is 9 and shes really sweet.  Those are all the progressing investigators that we have at this time.   Now, we just got to work on getting them to come to church. 

We had a chance to watch Meet The Mormons in Laie this last Wednesday -- it was pretty good!  

The talks I liked the most from General Conference where probably Elder Nelson, Bednars and Hollands -- those where my most favorites I think.  My memory wasn't that good.  I was drawing pictures and doodling so I could stay awake. 

well that's pretty much all that I can think of saying and writing right now. 

I love you guys -- have a good week and Aloha oe

Elder Shoemaker

This is when we watched conference at Presidents house at 6am in the morning had to wake up at like 4:30am.  The breakfast was pretty good.




This is all the food that a Tongan member gave us. They like to give us cereal. ​ 


 Elder Stulce forgot to where his tie this day haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment