Monday, June 23, 2014

Two things I learned this week....Elder Shoemaker style

Area: Honolulu, Oahu
Companion:  Elder Carter


So ya hows it going mom and all the other people?

(I -- Elder Shoe's Mom, decided to ask Elder Shoemaker about TWO things he learned and TWO things he appreciated  this week in order to entice him to give me some missionary substance.....and these were his responses.  Should have known better...ha!)

 TWO things I learned this week;
  1.  A lot of rice is gonna make you really fat.
  2. I learned how to do crazy stuff with my camera​.

 TWO things that I appreciated this week;
  1. The members of the ward for making me really fat.
  2. I appreciate all of the Elders that are in my zone.
So this week was pretty good.  We found some new Tongan investigators and one Chuukese lady came to church this Sunday whose name was Gingerale.   We also visited the Latu family who is Tongan and they told us that there niece wanted to be taught by the missionaries. So that super nice and we were pretty excited about hearing that.  I don't have a lot of time. 

Just love ya guys!

Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment