Monday, November 10, 2014

A CHANGE: Tri-Companionship

Area: Waipiolani and Mililani Ward, Oahu
Companion: Elder Gee and Goodman

Hey whats up everyone?  How you all doing? Thats nice. 

So this last week has been interesting.  My companion Elder Stulce actually got ET'ed (emergency transferred) to the Waipahu 2nd ward.  It was kinda random and out of the blue, but President said that it would be better for Stulce to learn faster if he had more teaching opportunity's and really the Waipiolani ward is a small ward with not really a lot of investigators.  It should be good for him to improve at teaching.  But as of right now they put me in a tri-companionship because there's no one else to be my companion. I'm with Elder Gee and Elder Goodman and now we cover two wards together the Waipiolani ward, and the Mililani 2nd ward. Pretty interesting turn of events.   Now I sleep on the floor and share one bathroom with three other people and kinda living out of a suitcase.  Kinda suxs a little bit but its alright. 

We set Kelsey with a baptismal date for I think the first Saturday of December.  We have really pushed them to come to church and they said that they would come to church this coming Sunday hopefully. 

P-day was kinda hectic because were in a threesome.  We finally did get a new ward mission leader.  His name is brother Miyamoto. He's a really awesome guy.  I feel that it will work better now.  I have a big rug burn on my leg that really kills, but I'm doing good! 

Love you guys a lot and much mahalos and alohas!

Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment