Thursday, June 13, 2013

Settling in....

June 10, 2013

Area: Hilo, Keaukaha Area
Companion: Elder Kellogg

Hey hows it going?! So you guys are at cousin camp right now? I'm not completely sure, but whatever. My new adress is 1373 - A Kilauea Ave Hilo Hawaii, 96720.  We live right next to the stake center here and I'm still in a two man pad. President doesnt believe in four man pads. Our pad is pretty nice though, we have a living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and a room to put our bikes in.

My but is a little sore from the bikes, but its all good!! It will take a little while to get used to the Keaukaha ward because I really liked Pukalani ward, but I know that it will all be alright.

We saw some waterfall, I forgot the name, but there is a picture of it I sent you with me and Elder Kellogg.


Its rains a lot here and we are the only Elders on bikes in the entire zone, because President gives the sisters the cars first and the other elders all have really big country areas where they kinda need a car. It's fun because I get to see Elder Jensen from my MTC district here.  I haven't seen him in a while, but I still miss some of the people in the Maui zone - change is inevitable.  I kinda need to be done soon so I love you guys and thanks Grandma and Grandpa Shoemaker for the the box of stuff it was really gooood!....... and I love you guys a lot.
Elder Shoemaker
Chicken's really do cross the road here......

Such a darling picture.  It belongs in THE FRIEND!  Love the chalk Elder drawings.
Elder Shoemaker showing off his "proper" skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment