Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Transfer to The BIG ISLAND of Hawaii!

Area: Pukalani
Companion: Elder Clark 

I already new that I was leaving because Elder Clark is now training. He was not very excited at first haha, and he was also called as the upcountry district leader. He says "Why couldn't they just let me die in peace?"

Well I got a plane ticket to O'ahu, and the other day they called me and told me that I have a connecting flight, so I will now be serving over on Big Island in the Keaukaha Area, Hilo Zone.  My new companion's name is Elder Kellogg.  I don't know a dang thing about the guy but I will soon I guess. I'm in a biking area though!!  haha!

Elder Shoemaker is transferring from Maui to The Big Island of Hawaii

He will be serving near the city of Hilo
Today for P-day we went out to Kahakuloa again. We had lunch just playing around. Got to look at some of the taro patches that they have up there. So cousins camp is this week or something right? I dunno.

It will be raining a ton where I  am going. Its supposed to rain every day in Hilo. Change will probably be good for me. I am a little nervous but that's ok.

We blessed a few baby's in sacrament.  It was kinda hectic because we didn't know who was going to bless them, but it all worked out in the end. Almost all of the Maui Zone is training next transfer. It's so crazy.

Well that's all I really have time for. So, I love you guys. so yeah.  later.

Elder Shoemaker

This picture depicts me having "the mango fever" as mango season rolls in.

This is Elder Mitton and Elder La who are going home after we sang 'aloha oe' to them. {One of these Elder's is Tanner's Zone leader}

Thats me standing next to the ocean at Kahakuloa village

No comments:

Post a Comment