Monday, May 27, 2013

...a little shindig

Area: Pukalani
Companion: Elder Clark 

Hey how are all you guys doing? It's weird how cousins camp will be starting soon but I wont be there, but whatever. This week has been pretty good I guess. The people that we are trying to get baptized aren't looking so hot. Everything is just all pretty slow. But its all pretty good. That picture with all the people is when we had dinner up at the Pulehu Chapel, and the Wunders and Kapisi's and Keanini's and Hee's were all there.  It was quite a little shindig. 

Hiked the Waihee ridge trail again this morning.  I really like that hike and at the top we were just up in a cloud. I can't think of much else to say. Makawao had a good baptism, Ikaika got baptized. Sorry, my  brains kinda fried.  I feel like my emails keep on getting smaller and smaller. I love you guys.  Sorry gots to go.

Elder Shoemaker




No comments:

Post a Comment