Tuesday, July 16, 2013

District Leader and a new Greenie for Elder Shoemaker

Area: Hilo, Keaukaha Area
Companion: Elder Kellogg

 Hey, how are you guys doing?! Things have been a little crazy here lately, because this week is transfer week.  Have I ever told you how much I hate transfer week? well I do.

We taught Alex on the beach last Saturday and he's for sure going to be baptized on the 20th. He's already passed the baptism questions so ya! Chaz is also pretty solid for the 27th still.

Our door fell off of its hinges last night so we had to fix it.  It took a while.  We had crapes in the morning for P-day, then just kinda chilled.

We met the new president Thursday.   He's super different then President Dalton, but he's still pretty cool. It will just take a little while to get used to it.

The Hilo zone is going to change a lot this next transfer.  Elder Kellogg is leaving to O'ahu, Elder Packer's going home and so are a bunch of other people, so we will see!!   I'm also going to be training next transfer a greenie from the MTC........so I have a lot on my mind right now. When President called he also called me to be a District Leader.....so I can testify that right when you get comfortable and you think you know what your doing, then something comes up and changes everything. I'm gonna try my best, that's all I can really do! That greenie is gonna have a baptism on his very first week! I'm pretty nervous, so cant think of much else.

Love you guys! Cya later!
Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment