Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Staying in Kaua'i and Training

Area: Kekaha, Kaua'i
Companion: Elder Fowles

 Hola family, hows life going?! Ok so this week was pretty good I guess, sorry I'm writing you guys on Tuesday instead of Monday, but yesterday was kinda crazy.   But it was good. I'm trying to remember all that happened this week, kinda hard.   Its winding down towards the end of the transfer, so ya.  Elder Fowles is going to be transferred to who knows where and I'm going to be staying and im going to be training........again! So yea that should bring all sorts of its own hardships and trials. It should be fun though........ Kekaha is a good place to train, very quiet far away from other Elders. His name is Elder Vaitaki, dont ask me how I know, I just do.  I don't know much, but kinda sounds like a Tongan name, so we'll see what happens.


For p-day we went golfing, it was pretty fun. We got some free clubs from a garage sale that we stopped at so we decided we might as well try and oh man I suck pretty bad at golfing. That game makes me angry.

 

 Then we went to this dam place (I dont think I'm swearing?) It was kinda like garden looking place. It was over in Hanalei and that's where we spent most of our p-day.  It's the north shore of the island and where most of the rain falls.   It's more green and its pretty pretty over there. 
Love, Elder Shoemaker




Waimea Canyon

 This is me and Elder Fowles up Koke'e

No comments:

Post a Comment