Friday, April 25, 2014

Baptism and a little ice skating....

 April 21, 2014

Area: Honolulu, Oahu
Companion:  Elder Ewar

Hey hows everyone doing!? That's nice.  Are you guys having an enjoyable time over there in Boston?  I hope you guys had fun!  We DID have a baptism this last Saturday of Zashalynn.  It was pretty nice and some of her family came.  It was a nice experience.  She came late to church on Sunday....so we actually didn't have a chance to confirm her.  Our Bishop told us to wait all the way until next week. So well see what happens.

Thanks everyone that sent me Easter box and stuff.  Thanks Grandma Lin and Grandpa Charlie! Thank you Mom and Dad!

I think that we are going to go ice skating this p-day so that should be fun.  Haven't done that in a little while.  Then we'll probably go play volleyball at the stake center or something.   So I guess I'll be seeing you guys later.

Love, Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment