Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Companion

Area: Waipiolani Ward, Oahu
Companion: Elder Stulce

Hey how's it going? I can't believe that you guys got another friggen dog. I guess that's pretty cool.  My new companions name is Elder Stulce from Springville Utah I believe.  He's a young one at 18 fresh from the MTC.   He's a little tentative about teaching, just like I was when I started.  We will just keep on practicing.  We are still getting acquainted and he seems like a good kid, but he's definitely much different than me.

Oh Ya I did get my glasses and they work pretty dang good.  Thanks Mom!  We drove a lot this week so it was good that I had the new glasses.   We visited a lot of less active members and we got a new ward mission leader which is pretty cool.  Both of the ward mission leaders in the ward are awesome guys. 

Well I hope you guys have a good week.

Love Elder Shoemaker 

Newest addition to the Shoemaker Family.  Meet Petunia aka "Tuna"

No comments:

Post a Comment