Monday, December 22, 2014

How about a 7am phone call?

Area: Waipiolani and Mililani Ward, Oahu
Companion: Elder Goodman
So ya... I will probably be calling home around 10 AM or 11 AM Hawaiian time.  So I'm not sure what time that is in Utah (thats like 7-8am yikes...so much for sleeping in for us!) but just to let you know. 

This week was pretty good. We found some new investigators the Lacio family in the M2 ward and the Worley family in the Waipiolani ward. We were just walking back from the Kaaiawaawa family when Mrs.Worley just called us over asking where her church building was.  We told her and we found out her husband was a non-member.  We thaught him Satuday he has some problems with some pride and stuff that I think is holding him back.  Our ward mission leader in the M2 ward set us up to meet with a Lacios and they are a nice family.  The husband is a non-member and kids as well.  Husband has been through some pretty deep stuff.

Church yesterday was really good!!  A lot of singing, actually the entire sacrament was singing and some how me and Elder Goodman got roped into singing with brother Hoopii and sister Simpson.  

But ya that's pretty much it for right now. I'm kinda getting bored of writing every week haha.  I'll be home soon I guess.  

K cya guys later.

love, Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment