Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Staying on Maui!!

Area: Pukalani
Companion: Elder Clark

Hey, hows it going people!

I decided to just write an email today, instead of doing a recording. Elder Niemann leaves tomorrow to go back to O'ahu, and he has been called as a District Leader. I'm staying here in Pukalani, and my new companions name is Elder Clark . I wont meet him until tomorrow, but the people who do know him said that he was winding down towards the end of his mission. Elder Niemann didn't want to leave Pukalani but it had to happen sooner or later. It'll be weird having a new companion after being with Elder Niemann for like 3 months. I think it will be a good change, because being with the same person for that amount of time isn't healthy, I think.

I heard about what happened at the Boston Marathon. Its really sad. It made me a little upset knowing that Dad worked so hard to get there and then it wasn't a totally good experience for him.

I lost my memory card for my camera so I had to get a new one and start from scratch. So, ya haha it sucks. I have to work on replenishing my waterfall pictures to its last status.

I don't have a lot of time I'm very sorry, we have a lot to do today. Elder Niemann wants to say good-bye to some people.  I'm verrrrry glad that dad is ok!  My heart sank when they called and told me my Dad was alright, because I didn't even know there was anything wrong  at the time.

I love you guys! Thank you for all that you do!

Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment