Monday, March 10, 2014

He's Actually Warming up to the Place...I think!

Area: Honolulu, Oahu
Companion:  Elder Ewar

O how's it going everyone? That's good!  I went on exchanges this week with Elder Penrod and that was really pretty fun. Thank you EVERYONE  for the box's (fish family box and extra pants) that you sent.... they were most delightful! .....and yes some of the pants actually fit which is pretty dang nice!  I'm wearing some right now in fact.

Zashalynn came to church this Sunday, so that's really super nice.  She's hopefully getting baptized this week sometime.   We are making progress with her.   I think for P-day today where going to China Town.   I have no clue what we are gunna do there but we are going.

Oh man, so I only have like 5 minutes left on this computer, so bare with me.  Sorry it's going to be a short one today.   O ya...for Sunday some guy gave a talk through a computer.  I'm sure it's because he couldn't talk.  It was pretty cool and that was the first time that I had ever witnessed anything like that before.  Other than that.... I'm doing really really good!  I love you all.

Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment