Monday, March 17, 2014

Zone Conference and Oahu driving.....

Area: Honolulu, Oahu
Companion:  Elder Ewar

Hey hows everyone doing? This week has been pretty OK.  Zashalynn didn't get baptized last week and she probably wont be getting baptized this next week, because she didn't come to church yesterday. .....so that kinda sucks but its ok.  We had a lot of the lessons this week and they were all in Chuukese so I kinda just sit there and try not to fall asleep.... haha.   I have no clue what they are saying.

One thing I hate about Oahu is driving.  Every time I get on the road I feel like my life is in jeopardy, because when I first got here I wasn't really used to it as I mostly drove in the country.   Something else that I'm still getting used to is my companion.  My companion and I don't really see eye to eye sometimes, so it can be kinda frustrating.  There's not much that I can do about that other than try to be patient and pray!  

We had zone conference this last week.  It was really long, but President Warner is such a good guy.  He's really funny and he really cares for us.

Thank you guys for all of the support that you guys give to me and that's all I have to say about that.
Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment