Monday, March 24, 2014

Transfer week -- Staying put!

Area: Honolulu, Oahu
Companion:  Elder Ewar

Hey Mom, How's it going?  That's awesome.   Everything over here is going pretty good.   So transfers are this week.......and guess what?   We are both staying together another transfer! Whoot that's so awesome!!

Because this last week was spring break Zashalynn wasn't home at all this week she was in Wahiwa. So at this point her baptismal date has been pushed back to a later date.  Another investigator's Mom  called us as told us pretty much that she didn't want us to come over anymore and the sister lied to us several times this week, buts its all good and we took the hint!

I still don't know Chuukese that well, so I just always say the closing prayer.   I had the chance to give a blessing to this little girl yesterday so that was pretty nice.

Thank you for he letter that you sent Mom, it was pretty sweet.   I'm not doing that good with writing letters but I'll see what I can do.  I think we are going on a hike today and this past Wednesday we did service at the SS Missouri at Pearl Harbor.  It was pretty fun.

I sent a few pictures this time.

I have to get going but I love you guys!
cya later!
Elder Shoemaker


KPT in the background



Service Project at Pearl Harbor! Pretty Sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment