Friday, January 11, 2013

Countdown Day 5

Friday, January 11, 2013

Wow what a beautiful storm we had yesterday!  It cleared up the air....and was so nice to take a deep breath of fresh air this morning.   Looks like it will continue through today and then we are in for some very COOL weather in the days to come.  brrrrrrrrrr.....which sadly will bring back the inversion.  boo-rah!


This morning when I woke up, I found these by the computer.  Tanner has been working so hard on his talk and I can tell he wants to do a good job.  I believe he's made some serious progress and just needs to make a few adjustments.  Matt and Tanner were still tweaking it when I went to bed last night.  I was also pleased to see the scripture book tabs installed...I got those for him last Christmas and it looks like he's putting them to good use. 


 I can't even believe I forgot to post this yesterday!!!!   It's Tanner's missionary farewell announcement in the paper.  : )  Also a few missionaries below is his friend Bryon's announcement.  The only difference between the two posts is the mission and the missionary!


It's always a treat to me when I don't have to fix dinner!!!  : )  I do enjoy cooking, but many nights after a long day of work...its just not where I want to spend more energy.  Tonight we were guests at my boss's home, Craig Jessop, for a New Years Celebration dinner.  We enjoyed ourselves with good food, good conversation and good ambiance.  The Jessop's are always gracious hosts.

Landon, Matthew, Tanner and Craig Jessop ~~ (I was behind the camera)
We received a pretty exciting email today!  Tanner's MTC address.  Woot!  Pieces of the puzzle are coming together.  Tanner was pretty chatty tonight and I enjoyed hearing his thoughts as we talked about a few logistics (i.e. like how to address an envelope, emailing, passwords and the status of his room).  He was great company. 

MTC ADDRESS as of January 16, 2013

Elder Tanner Shoemaker
MTC Mailbox #300
HI-HON 0205
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Another wonderful way to get letters, thoughts, etc to Tanner is to use DearElder.com.  They will deliver letters the next day and it's free!!!  You'll just need to create a log in and password and then use Tanner's MTC address information where requested.  Pretty Easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment