Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MTC - First letter

January 18, 2013

{Received a hand written letter in the mail on January 22, 2013}

Dear Shoemaker Family,

I don't have a lot of time, so I kinda have to make this quick.  MTC life is a very rigorous schedule.  It's kind of hard to adjust a little.  My companion's name is Elder Dzieman, the Dzi makes a J sound.  He is from Virginia and a convert.  He was made District Leader, and me Senior Companion.  I had the opportunity to give him a blessing.  His body is really not quite used to the air here.  I feel a little inadequate for what I'm here to do.  They give you so much to do and not much time to do it in. Tomorrow we have to teach a "fake" investigator, I hope it goes well.  My Zone Leader's are pretty awesome people.  They are great examples of what I want to be.  Let Jackson know that I have his picture hanging by my desk.  Tell Treavor that he need's to get off his butt.

Love Tanner

ps.  I need my immunizations forms.  Mail them k.

No comments:

Post a Comment